Das Air Dry Clay is the ideal clay for the home, classroom or studio. You can create clay sculptures without the need to invest in kilns and furnaces to fire your work.
Like traditional clays, you can add small amounts of water to extend the working time of your clay and make slurry to join wet clay together. Once dry, Das Air Dry Clay can be drilled, carved, sanded and painted.
- No baking required
- Easy to smooth
- Can be used with wood, cardboard and terracotta
- Poster/Acrylic paint and acrylic varnish can be applied for decoration
- Solid and strong when dry
- Drying time 24 hours per centimetre thickness
- PVC free
- Contains no softeners, only vegetable binders
- Available in white or terracotta